Everyone at ANR Design LLC contributes to our company mission to create the highest quality products for people that need them the most. Explore available jobs and discover where you can make an impact on our team.
Assembler / Edge Finishing Responsibilities and Duties:
Sisal & Assemble holsters:
- Edge Finishing holsters with a sisal wheel, creating a matte finish edge.
- Assembling holsters to their build tickets.
- Quality Control: identifying quality control issues in holsters passing through manufacturing.
- Basic knowledge of power tools, including: bandsaws, drill presses, belt sanders, and Dremel.
- A good eye, a steady hand, and attention to detail.
- The ability to work around loud machinery for 6+ hours a day, and the ability to sit for 6+ hours a day.
- Willingness to learn.
- Willingness to be a team player and help in all departments
- CANNOT BE A PROHIBITED PERSON, able to pass a federal and local background check. We cannot hire former incarcerated persons.
Job Type: Full-time employment with seasonal overtime after 90 day probationary period.
- Paid time off accrual
- Company Health Insurance Plan
- Pay: $15-$20per Hour
- 401K opportunities
- Holiday pay
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location